Friday, October 10, 2008

We Can Make Drawing a Cool Hobby

Hobbies are the refreshing things for a day-by-day routine life. Everyone must have a hobby so that they don’t feel that their life is boring and get fed up with themselves. Hobbies strike many people as trivial or boring, hobbyists have found something compelling and entertaining about them. Now what types of hobbies do people have in general? It varies depending upon their talent, skill, environment they live in, and affordability. Wealthy people can have hobbies like collecting stamps, currencies, watches, cars, and even air crafts. What not you can collect when you have money. But I am a small common man; so I keep my self to small affordable hobbies. My hobby is drawing; not just because it is affordable but also it is interesting if you maintain it in a good way. I am not talking about talking a set of brushes; colors and a canvas to a hill station and sit there staring at the nature. Well, as far as I know, it is called painting. Drawing is not such messy. All you need to have a plain paper and a pencil. I also keep drawing in ruled papers and also with a pen. So drawing is a very simple art. So just start your leisure time today with a pencil and paper. Sit down calmly and try scribbling on paper whatever you can think of.

No comments: