Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Friend Uses Different Kits to Test Different Drugs

In recent days I say many people taking drug testing with out any reasons. I experienced these through my friend. I have a friend who abstained from smoking. He uses more than four different types of testing the different drugs.

For testing smoking and alcohol, breathalyzers and saliva test is used the most. For testing, another drugs like cocaine another type of test. For testing more than two at a time, then my friends use the panel test cups like 4 panel drug testing or 6 panel drug testing.

There are many drug testing products available in the market. There is one more point of conducting the drug tests i.e., one drug traces can be identified through many specimens like blood, urine, saliva, hair etc. for testing each drug hundreds of products are available in the market with affordable prices and some products are designed specially to take test at home.

My friend uses saliva test for alcohol testing and blood test for any infections, urine for general checkup.

Related Links:
thc drug test
Breathalyzer

No comments: